Gain practical experience. Learn from experienced mentors. Create a first step towards career in software engineering. Never stop playing.
At Infobip we value creativity, persistence, and innovation. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. With a communications platform that reaches 7+ billion transactions monthly and 4+ billion devices worldwide, we ensure you can connect with your favorite brands through your preferred channels.
If you are a student of graduate studies or final year of undergraduate studies in the field of IT looking to gain practical experience in a real global IT company standing behind a solution that reaches 70% of Earth's population, join our software engineering internship program and get a chance to land your first job at Infobip!
If you want to learn more about life in Infobip, read our Infobip Engineering Handbook!
At our two-month paid software engineering internship program you will:
- Learn about different technology stacks based on your interest
- Contribute to your team services and directly impact the quality of our products
- Write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles
- Learn the importance of testing and High Availability, monitoring, metrics, and logging
- Use technologies you need to put your code to action such as Git, Maven and Jenkins
- Work in agile environment and learn about agile methodologies
You are the right candidate if:
- You are a graduate (MA) or final year undergraduate (BA) student of software engineering or a related field (Computer Science, Mathematics…) or
- You finished your studies and you're looking for your first professional experience
- You're available full-time for Internship in Infobip from July 4th to September 2nd
- You're ready to start your engineering career after the internship!
You will stand out if you:
- Have a GitHub profile with some projects to show
- Participated in some student projects, Hackatons, workshops or other
- Already participated in some internship programs
- Are fluent in English and you speak it at a conversational level
- April and May – application process. In this period you can expect more information via email about online testing and selection process
- From July 4th to September 2nd – the internship program where you will work in small teams with a dedicated mentor from our office
What's in it for you?
- Possibility to land your first job – Every intern that is selected for the program will have a chance to get a job offer at the end of the internship, based on progress and evaluation during the program.
- Paid internship – Our internship is a paid program.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – We make sure that our tech stack is updated to latest versions, if we are talking Java, we’re talking up to Java 17. To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords – all our teams combined deploy something new every 4 minutes for our global in-house product and you will get a chance to work in that environment.
- Learn as you grow – You will learn through practical work on your project and get continuous feedback from your mentors, helping you improve and progress.
- More Infobip perks If you join us after the internship – structured onboarding, Orientation and Engineering week, Shift Conference attendance, education budget, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, company team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports…
Apply via following link.